Cinchy Advanced Builder
50 MinuteExam Duration
Prepare for the Cinchy certification exam
Complete "Cinchy Fundamentals" Exam
The first step in the journey to obtaining an advanced builder certification is to complete the fundamentals learning path and subsequently pass the exam.
Course 1: Working with CQL
1. What is Cinchy Query Language (CQL)?
2. The Cinchy Query Builder: Syntax and UI
3. Use SELECT to Find Columns and Tables
4. Create Nested Queries with an Outer SELECT
5. Query Link Columns and Data
6. Explore Multi-Level Nesting of Links
7. Change Data With the UPDATE Statement
8. Remove Data and Handle Nulls With DELETE
9. Use JOINs to Expand Into Rows
10. Declare and Set Variables
11. Specify Conditions With IF and ELSE
12. CREATE, ALTER and DROP a Table
13. CREATE, ALTER and DROP a View
14. CREATE, ALTER and DROP an Index
15. Explore Permissions in the WHERE and SELECT Clauses
16. Understand Permissions and JOIN Operations
Course 2: Advanced CQL Functions
1. What are Cinchy Functions?
2. Use ResolveLink() To Insert Values in Link Columns
3. Return Current Logged-in User ID
4. Return Region Setting From User Profile
5. Display Last User to Modify a Column
6. Display Latest Change Request of a Column
7. Identify a Column Pending Change Status
8. Verify Edit Access for a User
9. Verify Approval Access for a User
Course 3: Working with Meta-Forms
1. What are Meta-Forms?
2. Define the Contents of a Meta-Form
3. Create a Meta-Form with Cinchy Tables
4. Define the Sections Within a Form
5. Configure the Fields Within the Form Sections Table
6. Use Sequence Override on Form Fields
7. Create a Form Using the Form Designer
8. Incorporate a Form as an Applet
9. Explore Field Configurations
10. Add Links to a Form
11. Attach Files to Fields
12. Explore Sequencing and Overrides in Detail
13. Create Parent-Child Relationships
14. Enable Rich Text Formatting
Course 4: Introduction to CinchyDXD
1. What is CinchyDXD?
The CinchyDXD Utility
2. Define Objects in the Data Experience
3. Define Objects in the Definitions Table
4. Create a Package
5. Execute the Export Commands
6. Execute the Install: Metadata
7. Execute the Install: Reference Data
8. Validate the Install
Take the Exam
Why Should I Get Certified?
Demonstrate Your ExcellenceThrough the certification process, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of Cinchy's features and capabilities, allowing you to make organizational data reusable within an agile ecosystem.
Advance Your CareerDemonstrate your Data Collaboration expertise to clients and employers with an official Cinchy certificate.Plus, your online credential can be added to your LinkedIn profile, resume, and performance review.